HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Friday, May 11, 2012

Favorite Things

After my sister's wedding my cookies will pick back up again, so I thought I would do a fun post not related to cookies before I get busy again. I thought I would share a few of my favorite things right now.

My Basil Plant.
I have always bought basil in the "bunch" in the produce section of my grocery store. I bought a plant last year, and will never by in the bunch again! The cost of the plant and the cost of one bunch of basil is the same, but with the plant you have as much as you need.


Fresh picked strawberries.
My dad has always had a big garden, and one of my very favorite parts is the strawberries. I usually make jam, strawberry pancakes, and anything else strawberry I can think of!


Homemade Stain Remover
(Dawn dish soap, peroxide, and baking soda)
I found this combination after Taylor dumped an entire cup of coffee on a white dress she was wearing. I combined equal amounts of the three with water and let the dress soak in it overnight. When I checked it the next morning it looked brand new!



Maybelline Falsies Mascara
I grabbed this by accident at Walgreen's, and I am loving it! It stays on all day and makes my eyelashes look much longer and thicker. I will say it is hard to get off, but that brings me to my next favorite........


Rimmel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover
It is gentle and it works. If you buy the mascara, go ahead and pick this up because you aren't getting it off without a remover.


My new shoes.
They are easy to dress up, dress down, and are super comfortable! I love ALDO and seem to always find what I need there!


Jesus Calling
I bought this App. for my phone and I have loved it. Each day seems to be just what I need at the time.


 Aprons made by Kari Beth
owner of Elle and Ollie
I mean seriously, aren't these the cutest?! I try to find an excuse every day to have the kids wear them.

I saved my most favorites for last......



I am blessed. I love these three like crazy.

1 comment:

  1. pretty sure i favor all your favorites...except the aldo shoes, i've never had any luck there :)

    thanks for the e+o love. if i made a list your cookies would be #1. i could eat a dozen in under 5 minutes!

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved