HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Southern Charm

Remember how I told you I had some really fun cookies this week? These are definiteley some of my favorites I have done, and I think its because they scream Southern!


I love living in the south. I hope I never leave the south, and I hope Mason Jars never go out of style. We decorate with them, drink out of them, can veggies in them, and now make cookies shaped like them!


I was super excited to use my Mason Jar cutter :).



Chalkboards



Sunflowers

(Decorators: I used white sanding sugar for the middle of the sunflowers. I iced all of the petals, let them dry completely, and then flooded the middle with brown icing. I then sprinkled a layer of sanding sugar on, making sure to get rid of all of the excess sugar so the brown still showed through.)

I have a feeling this will be the first of many Mason Jars. I will try to work them in to any order I can :).

And because I can't help but share these pictures, I got a quick glimpse of my life in about 12 years.........






Little man was not playing around. He washed every inch of that car.


I'll be back tomorrow with another fun set!

No comments:

Post a Comment



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved