HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Monday, April 30, 2012

Going to the Chapel

So after 4 months of dating, and 3 months of being engaged, my little sister is getting married in less than two weeks! This past weekend was her big wedding shower, and it was so fun.


The future Mrs. Baccus :)
I LOVED this! Such a cute idea.

Peach, Plum, and Rusty orange are her wedding colors. Very nontraditional and SO pretty together!


Me, the bride to be, and my oldest sister.
(I look 10 ft tall because I have big heels on)
And of course I had to make some cookies because I can't help myself. :)

Congrats Stephen and Whitney, we love you both very much!

*Don't forget to enter the giveaway!!!!!! I will draw the winner Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Where did Whitney get that dress?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cookies- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoroughly enjoy your blog, I don't know why I haven't found it sooner!
    Great cookies and pics!
    Kiddies are adorable.

    Looking forward to more posts!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved