HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Little Bit of Everything

I'm sorry for my lack of blogging, my Flickr account hasn't been working. Most of my pictures need edited but I have a few that can pass without being edited so I will go ahead and share those with you.

I started off this week with a few really fun orders. The first was for a Bubble Guppies party for a fellow blogger but I will wait to post pics so that Jennifer can share party details first :). The second was an "artist party." I did paint palettes and thought these turned out so cute and fun.



The third party was a vintage cowboy party and I did stick horses. I was excited to do these because it was a first.



I will share my other cookies pics when I can get them edited, but I definitely want to share this YUMMY breakfast casserole recipe I found. I was making breakfast for dinner one night when I started to open the sausage and noticed a recipe on the wrapper. I had all of the ingredients so I gave it a try! It was SO GOOD and easy!!!


Basically you take a can of crescent rolls, lay them flat and make a "pizza like crust." Next cook a pound of sausage, drain it, and cover the crust with the sausage. Next cover the sausage with a cup of cheese. I used Colby Jack because we love it. Beat three eggs, salt and pepper them and pour the egg mixture evenly over the top. Cook at 375 degrees for 19-22 minutes until cheese is completely melted and browning a bit.

And just because........


I love this boy!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipe! We're having breakfast for lunch @ work on Saturday, and I do believe I will make this! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I came across your blog...I absolutely adore your cookies!!! I get so excited every time you have a new blog post. I'm just gonna have to order some soon! You do such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how colorful those paint palettes are! And how fun are those horses?!? (My son's bedroom is a retro cowboy theme - so I especially love those!)

    What a darling picture of your boy!

    (And excuse me... I must go eat my willpower - that breakfast looks amazing!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the sweet comments! I hope you guys do try that breakfast recipe because it is so yummy and easy!

    ReplyDelete



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved