HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kids and Cookies

We have had a much needed laid back week around our house, and I am soaking it up! Taylor added a little excitement to our week by flushing her diaper down the toilet yesterday. It was not a pleasant experience and I don't ever want to see a plunger again. After a trip to Lowe's (where he said all of the workers were laughing at him) Daddy saved the day and our toilet is now flushing. She finished off the day by using my laptop as a ramp for her little horse she rides all over. There is never a dull moment around here!

We have spent a lot of time outside and at the park.


Parker insisted on getting his picture taken in the baby swing :).


This was what he did when I asked him to smile. He's standing still and looking my direction so I'll take it.


Taylor is all over the playground. She is finally at an age where I can just let them play and it is so nice!! She was not a happy camper when it was time to leave.

All of this playing outside usually means an early bedtime for the kiddos so I have had time at night to work on cookies.
I started this week with a ballerina order for the sweetest lady that works at Parker's KDO. She ordered these for her granddaughter to surprise her after her ballet recital.




Here is a closer look at some of the letters. I wanted them to be girly and sweet. I loved the way these turned out! 

My next order was a milk and cookies party for sweet Elle's birthday. I was so excited when Lacey asked me to do these.


Aren't these so fun?!?! I added Elle's name to the cookies.


Next time I do these I will add a peanut butter cookie and a cookie with sprinkles.


Happy Birthday Elle!

Tomorrow I will be doing my very first giveaway!!! I am so excited!
Check back tomorrow for all of the details and how to enter.

1 comment:

  1. The Taylor story still cracks me up! And I love those little princess cookies..precious!!!

    ReplyDelete



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved