HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Friday, June 22, 2012

Make A Wish and a Winner

A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by Kristen who asked if I could make some cookies for a Make A Wish dinner. I immediately said yes after she told me it was to surprise a 12 year old girl and her family with a trip to Disneyland.
I feel like things like this are exactly why I am making cookies. I know a cookie seems so small and insignificant, but if it is used to put a smile on the face of a 12 year old girl who has been through it, I will make a million!

I thought these turned out so fun! 


This was my first time to do Mickey, so I really had fun. I used edible gold stars on the magic wand just to add a little bit of fun.

A close up of Mickey and Minnie:


When you all think about this family, say a prayer for Julissa!

I also made some more Owls and Chevron this week.


These will always be some of my favorite to make. These colors are just fun!

And just because this was too funny not to share.....
The kids were playing outside in Jasons shop (he builds hot rods), and Taylor fell and lost the sucker that she had in her hand.
After a few minutes of looking for it I told her we would get another one and we went on; until I noticed this:


(sorry for the bad picture, i snapped it with my phone)

Do you see it? Its stuck upside down directly on top of her head.
Only Taylor. She keeps us rolling.

Speaking of the little stinker, we went out to eat for Fathers day with my inlaws and on the ride home I turned around to check on the kids and this is what T looked like.


(Another phone pic, sorry for the quality)

Somehow she found my mascara on the ride home (?) and painted herself basically from head to toe. We laughed and laughed.....and scrubbed and scrubbed.

Lastly, on Tuesday I chose a winner for the Shabby Apple Giveaway.


Congrats Tara at dandygiveaway@gmail.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved