HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Do and Cat In the Hat

We have had a couple of crazy weeks around our house, and a couple of fun cookie orders to add to the craziness!!!

My first order was for an engagement party. Kelly sent me to Pinterest after finding a cookie that the bride loved. I took that idea and put my own spin on it and loved how they turned out.


I added small pearls to the flowers in the girls hair, painted metallic gold on the ring, and used sanding sugar on the "diamond."


Congrats Elizabeth and Bradley!!!

I started this week of with a fun Cat In the Hat order. Jennifer was so easy to work with and I took her ideas and mine and came up with some fun cookies!

I did the hat, some #1's, the Cat In the Hat, and the red fish in his fish bowl.


This was my first time to do the actual Cat in the Hat. I drew him with edible markers onto a white cookie. I thought this would be the best way to get all of the small details.


(this pic is not the best)

The red fish in his fish bowl.


Dr. Seuss never gets old :).

I hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved