HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday Sweets

Its the weekend!!! We have had the best morning doing absolutely nothing and laying around in our pj's and Daddy is catching up on some much needed rest. I snapped this pic on Instagram this morning.


The sweetest! My heart could burst with how much I love these two!

My last out of town order for the week was a sweet monkey themed birthday set for sweet Finn.


The party colors are light blue and lime green, which look so good together. I also couldn't help but add the bow tie to the monkey!


Happy Birthday Finn!!!!

My first local order was for sweet Amy from Our Every Day Dinners. Her daughter had her birthday party at a local nail salon and her she picked a zebra and pink theme. When Amy sent me picture of the napkins and plates she told me they reminded her of a bachelorette party but it was her daughters choice so that's what they were using! I laughed so hard but assured her they would make some super cute cookies!


I have a definite obsession with buying cookie cutters, and this nail polish bottle was one of my random buys a long time ago. I have been dying to use it and I couldn't have been more excited when Amy told me where Kate's party was. I added some sanding sugar just for fun and sprayed the "lid" with Wilton silver metallic spray.


I did a square cookie to match the print on the napkin.


Some polka dot #9's.....


And a round zebra cookie with Kate's monogram (by request of the birthday girl).

Happy 9th Birthday Kate!!

My only other in town order for the week was for Paxton's first birthday.


The theme of his party was just different shades of blue. I LOVED this. Silvy (Paxton's mama)is so sweet and is one of those super easy customers who is easy to please. She basically told me to just used different shades of blue and different patterns.

I did polka dotted #1's


Round Tie Dye "Happy Birthday" cookies.


And square Chevron cookies with Paxton's name.


And of course a special cookie for big brother Parker.


Happy 1st Birthday Paxton!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks again! everyone at the party raved about the cookies (like always!). i really appreciate the time you put into them!!!

    ReplyDelete



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved