HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Friday, July 20, 2012

Catch Up

I am catching up on some orders from the past couple of weeks. All of them are so different, but so fun!

Girls Night Out

These were for a fun girls night out. Sweet Meredith asked me to do these and I really wanted to stuff myself in the box and go with these cookies because I am pretty sure she and I could be good friends :).

Batman

These were for sweet Hudson who is having a Batman birthday party. I love doing anything superhero, and I think these colors are so fun together!

Diego and Boots

These were for another sweet Hudson who had a Diego jungle themed birthday. This was my first time to do Diego and Boots. I think boots is my favorite :).

Housewarming

I was asked to do these for a family who had just moved into a new house. I was so excited about using my house and key cutter for the first time. I thought they both turned out so cute, and the keys shipped and arrived in one piece!

WWE

When I was asked to do these I was excited because this was something different. I used the design of the traditional WWE and changed it to a "C" for the birthday boys initial. I also put his name on a wrestling ring. I also did a referee shirt because I know that the ref stands in the middle and raises the winners hand (?!? I had to do some research to do these, I have never watched WWE).
Happy Birthday Hudson!

Bubble Guppies
Lastly for the cookies I did more Bubble Guppies. I bet I turn down at least 3 orders a week of these. I guess they are hard to come by?!


And on a personal note, we have had a big month at our house. Taylor has been potty trained for one month! She has done so well, has only had one public accident, and stays dry during nap time and at night. I cannot believe this sweet girl will be 2 at the end of next month! We love you sweet T.


And little man, sigh. If you you follow me on Instagram and Twitter you have already seen this so I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist putting it on here. This boy knows how to steal your heart and steal it fast!


Have a great weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for our Diego and WWE cookies! They were a huge hit and I got so many compliments on them!!! I can't wait for the next occasion I need cookies for!:)

    ReplyDelete



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved