HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Peyton's Birthday

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
Psalm73:26


"Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning."
Psalm 30:5


"The Lord is close to the broken hearted, and saves those who are crushed in Spirit."
Psalm 34:18


"The Lord is good, a refuge in time of trouble. He cares for those who trust Him."
Nahum 1:7


"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
Psalm 18:2


"Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall."
Psalm 55:22


"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted."
Matthew 5:4


"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."
Revelation 21:4


We had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating our sweet Peyton's 5th birthday in Heaven. We are so thankful for all of the texts, messages, calls and cards we received.

4 comments:

  1. So glad it was a sweet day with family!! Prayed for you throughout the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful that we do not grieve as those without hope! Thankful for a reunion promised, for a little one with perfect health awaiting her family.

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved