HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Monday, July 16, 2012

Winnie the Pooh and Jungle Animals

I always love trying something new, so I was super excited when Jason's sweet cousin asked me to do some the Winnie the Pooh cookies for her daughters birthday.


Sadly I didn't include Piglet because I was afraid his ears would break during shipping, but I did make these cute guys;


Winnie, and of course Eeyore


And Pooh's honey pot.

*Cookie Decorators: I used my Pot of Gold cookie cutter from St. Patricks day for the honey pot. Keep an open mind with your cookie cutters, it is amazing all of the ways you can use one cutter!
I also did some bees just to add some fun (you can see them in the first pic I posted).
Now I need someone to order more of these and let me do Piglet!

After I finished up my Winnie the Pooh cookies, I got to work on a sweet set of jungle animals for Cooper's first birthday. When Amber sent me the invitation I fell in love with the sweet animals on the invite and I knew I wanted to make the cookies match the invite.

Aren't these so sweet!?


Mr. Lion
 
 

Mr. Elephant


Mr. Giraffe


Mr. Monkey


If you're wondering how I got these shapes I hand cut them all. Yes, every single cookie. I made templates out of carstock; I will definitely do a tutorial on this. It is time consuming, but you can make any shape you want!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved