HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Lilly Pulitzer & A Party

I am playing catch up posting all of the cookies I have done, and I am so excited to share these with you!


I did four different Lilly Pulitzer patterns for a wedding shower a couple of weekends ago.





These are definitely some of my favorite. I used a bunch of different techniques for all of the different patterns.
*Decorators: I iced my cookies with the four different background colors and let them dry overnight before I put a pattern on them. This gives you a hard surface to work with, and it keeps your colors from bleeding when you apply your designs.

I added an initial to the cookies to finish them off and I just loved the way they turned out. Sadly I didn't get a pic :(.

I thought these would be the perfect cookies to lead into my "How To" icing post. I am finishing up tonight and I will have it up tomorrow.


On a family note, we celebrated my twin nieces 8th birthday last week and I thought I would share a few fun pics.


The kid table. I'm pretty sure Taylor was on cloud nine sitting with the big kids. And yes, Regan and Riley are twins but could not be more different. Regan is taller, has blue eyes, and is built like my Mom and I. Riley has brown eyes, is shorter, and more petite. So fun!


Me and T. Right before we were walking out the door Taylor covered herself in Gillette body wash so after a quick outfit changed I realized we were twinkies!


Every time I look at this picture I die laughing. Look at Parker?!


And lastly, T disappeared and came back with one of the girls new shoes on. She was so proud she had gone and done this by herself!

Happy 8th Birthday Regan and Riley!


No comments:

Post a Comment



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved