HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Black and White

My last out of town order for this week was for a black and white wedding shower. I did a simple white cookie with a black scalloped outline and a black monogram.


One thing I have learned in the past 6 months is that people in the South like their Monograms!
I have to say I am one of those people too, I just love the look of a monogram on a cookie!!

Speaking of Monograms, I am getting ready to do my very first giveaway!!!!! I am SO excited about doing this. I am going to be giving away store credit to Elle and Ollie Etsy Shop. For those of you that haven't checked this Etsy shop out GO DO IT!! Kari Beth makes the cutest stuff. I will be doing a separate post with all of the details but I'll leave you with a pic of some of her cuteness :).


Go check out her shop!!!

1 comment:



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved