HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Thursday, March 1, 2012

CARS

This has been the busiest week I have had making cookies. Even though I have been working like crazy, all of the orders have been so fun. I had my first CARS order this week and I thought these turned out so cute!!!
I used a little different technique than I usually do to give the cars a little dimension. I am looking forward to doing these again!!
I will be posting a Rock Star order later tonight, and I promise I will get to the cake recipe!!!






6 comments:

  1. You are so talented and your cookies are so cute! I'm keeping you in mind for my hubby's 30th birthday in August. Do you ship to VA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your segment on the news! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are SO SO adorable!!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did these!?!
    They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank ya'll so much!!!
    I do ship to VA :).

    ReplyDelete



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved