HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tom and Jerry.....and Scissors

I ended this week with a fun Tom and Jerry order. We LOVE Tom and Jerry around here, and Parker was so excited to see these done :).


After I got this order I began to search for some Tom and Jerry cutters. I only found one set of cutters, and it was a vintage set from 1956. So I now own my first vintage set of cutters and they are in perfect condition. I just thought that was so fun and neat!


I'm not going to lie, these were very time consuming. I was so happy to finish the last one and box them up!!!

The other big topic at our house this week was........


scissors.

Parker has found a new love for scissors and for cutting everything in his sight.

Victim #1


Yes, Parker snipped her ponytail. I nearly had a heart attack and searched all over the house for the cut hair with no luck. I mean is this her first "official" hair cut?!?!?! I wanted to put it in a baggy. O well.

Victim #2


This doll was a little creepy anyway, but after her haircut she is really creepy. I found Parker in the act on this one and had to really try hard to keep a straight face. After he cut Taylor's hair I took the scissors away for 2 days and this is what he did about 5 minutes after I let him have them back to cut paper.

Let's just say all of the scissors are hidden and I'm not sure when we will be pulling them back out.

I'm going to do a shipping post Monday on how I ship cookies. I have had a bunch of emails about how I do this so I thought this would be a good way to show everyone!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved