HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Toy Story

I have had a lot of fun with this weeks orders, and this one was a blast! Parker watches Toy Story at least once a week and has a Woody doll that goes a lot of places with us, so I was well studied for these cookies :). When this customer ordered these she told me that her little girl was crazy about Woody (which I think is so cute) so I centered the order around him and Bullseye and threw a few other toys in.

I had to draw the line somewhere on what characters to include, so now I need someone to order a Buzz Lightyear order so I can do him and Mr. Potato head. :)


These are headed to North Carolina!

Thank you for the emails about the shipping post, I'm glad I was able to answer some questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved