HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Instagram and Tea Party

I hope everyone is having a good weekend, we are finally getting some sunshine around here and I am so excited about that! I don't have any cookies to work on until tomorrow night so we plan on being outside all day!!!
I was contacted by Stephanie about doing some cookies for one of her clients who is doing a giveaway. She asked me to do the company logo and the instagram camera. I have been wanting to do the instagram camera for a while so I was so happy to do these!! Here is what I came up with:
\

Instagram Camera
\

The Mother Letters logo

Thank you Stephanie for asking me to do these, I am excited to work with you again!

Next I did a tea party theme set for a baby shower. 


I love these colors and the theme. I went with a teapot, a silver spoon, cups and saucers, and a teacup.

 When Tiffany contacted me about doing these she asked if I could use the trellis print that was on the invitation. I figured the best way to do this was to hand paint the print onto the cookie with white dye. I didn't have a stencil so I just freehanded them. By painting them instead of icing them they came out looking like China and I love that!


This was the first time I have "painted" a cookie. I will use it a lot more now that I know what I'm doing.


I hope everyone has a great weekend, we are off to play outside!!!



2 comments:

  1. I was the lucky recipient of those adorable Mother Letters cookies! Holly, those Instagram cookies are so. stinkin. adorable. You need to Pinterest those and quick! I posted a photo of them this morning on iG and everyone loves them. Are you on instagram or twitter? Find me if you are so I can credit you. For now, I'll just post your blog address. :)

    (Also planning to do a Mother Letters post at some point & I will gladly link up to your blog & show a pic of the cookies. xo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, I'm @life_edited on both.

    ReplyDelete



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved