HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Monday, March 19, 2012

Owls and Flowers

I'm sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday like I said, we were busy celebrating my Dad's birthday all day. I could not ask for a better Dad, so Happy (belated) Birthday Dad!!!

I started off the week with 3 fun orders, Owls & Chevron, flowers, and a tea party theme. I am sad to say that I didn't get a pic of the tea party but I have another one this weekend so I promise to take a lot of pics. I did get good pics of the other two orders so here they are!


I get a TON of orders for these owls. These are for a sweet new baby girl!


Welcome sweet Ellen Jane!!!

I also did a fun flower set for a sweet girl who wanted to surprise her Mom with something special after she had surgery. I thought some flowers would be bright and cheerful.




I used the same colors as the owl order and added some yellow. I also used sanding sugar in the middle of the flowers to give them some texture. I'm looking forward to doing more of these!

I have a fun and exciting order coming up. I was contacted by Stephanie to do some cookies for one of her clients who is doing a photo contest. The cookies are going to be so cute so check back Friday for a pic!! But until then I have a "black and white" order that I will be posting tomorrow.

We are gearing up for some flash flooding in our area and I am NOT looking forward to it! The last time this happened the entire highway by our house was shut down. There's just something about being trapped at home that makes you feel like you need to leave ASAP. I have a hair appointment tomorrow so I may be rowing there but I'm not missing it! :) 



1 comment:



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved